Terms of e-learning training
- The training is conducted by the Polish Ecological Club East Pomeranian Branch with its seat in Gdańsk at Narutowicza 11/12, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The training is carried out within the framework of the “Plastic Free Baltic” project implemented in partnership with all Baltic States and co-financed under the agreement with Coalition Clean Baltic No. 17-3063-1.
- Training is conducted on the socio- communication platform EkoAgora, administered by PKE OWP http://ekoagora.pl/
- Training consisting of 7 thematic modules lasts from 1.09.2017 to 15.11.2017.
- Participants in the training are those who are registered during the recruitment period and sign up on the portal EkoAgora . Recruitment period starts on 15 July 2017 and lasts till 15 November 2017
- Participation in the training is free of charge.
- All materials provided in the training are protected by copyright.
- All resources provided in the training, unless otherwise stated, may only be used for educational purposes.
- Use of materials included in the e-learning course for purposes other than those specified in sec.8 requires the written consent of the Polish Ecological Club East-Pomeranian Branch.
- The copyright liability in connection with the publication of e-learning materials and other electronic materials rests with the author.
- Participants of the e-learning course have the right to submit their comments on the methodical and substantive side of the conducted classes.
- Method of training:
A) Thematic modules will be published on http://ekoagora.pl in the first week of September 2017.
B) Certificates of successful completion of the training participants may receive, after completing all the parts of the training at min. 75% .
Last modified: Wednesday, 30 August 2017, 11:52 PM